- Role of data engineer with good experience in Azure ADF , Data bricks and AAS) – Data Analysis – Mastery, Azure Data Platform Engineering – Mastery, Azure Data Engineering – Mastery
- The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Experience with Azure: ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
Required Skill Sets:
- Azure ADF , Data bricks, ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions
Min Experience in years: 8 Years
Max Experience in years: 15 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Rishbraj Umaratkar
Recruiters contact number: 8460193828