1. Familiar with different application architecture approaches (e.g. Client/Server, Service-Oriented Architecture and Component-Based Architecture) and comfortable progressing work in either approach.
2. Advanced knowledge of object-oriented-design, practices and principles and fluent in relevant object-oriented-languages (e.g. C++, Python).
3. Understands the various programming paradigms, such as functional programming, object-oriented programming, generic template programming, etc.
4. Ability to express software architecture and design into visual models (e.g. UML).
5. Familiar with unit-testing frameworks.
6. Ability to coach & mentor more junior developers.
7. Effective communication in highly collaborative sessions.
8. Ability to break down a higher level requirement into smaller sub-components
9. Comfortable working in an Agile software development lifecycle approach delivering working and tested software each iteration or sprint.
Required Skill Sets: C++
Min Experience in years: 5+ Years
Max Experience in years: 12 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Rishbraj Umaratkar
Recruiters contact number: 8460193828