Software Development tasks including:
– Working with the development team throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle
– Backend software development with a variety of coding languages
– Working closely with QAs and BAs to help shape requirements and actively participate in story refinement
– Participating in code reviews and engineering best practices
– Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
– In an Agile team, play active role in planning, estimating, challenging the others, and occasionally run daily stand- ups.
– Be willing to self-teach and upskill quickly in new technologies/domains
Profile & skills:
Priority 1 – GoLang, would happily consider someone who is capable (has industry experience) in 2 or more modern OOO languages and shows a willingness to learn e.g. C#, Java, Node.js (pref TypeScript), Ruby, C++, GraphQL
Priority 2 – Docker + Kubernetes + Containerisation, AWS cloud components (incl lambdas), Relational DBs
• Good programming and analytical skills.
• Fast learner
• Proactive, focused, motivated.
• Not afraid to speak up and challenge senior members when applicable.
• A team player who is able to work with distributed teams as well as independently.
• Flexible in working hours as some of the team members/stakeholders are US/Asia based
Required Skill Sets:
- Golang, HTML, CSS, Typescript
Min Experience in years: 5 Years
Max Experience in years: 10 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Juzer Attarwala
Recruiters contact number: 7878711052