- Proven track record of working on complex Salesforce implementations
- Acts as a trusted advisor and leader who partners with business stakeholders and executives and enterprise architects to design a vision and architecture for a solution to a business problem
- Recommends the best solution for a given set of requirements and articulates the trade-offs involved in choosing one solution over another.
- Ensures solutions provided do not acquire technical debt or manual changes over time
- Able to bring technology, people, and processes together using governance and expert communication and listening skills to ensure solutions truly meet the needs of the business.
- Able to read code and recommend coding best practices
- Possesses deep expertise in the “declarative” side with knowledge of when to code and when not to code.
- Able to put technical solutions in place for identity and access, implement data and process integrations, and design solutions that account for large data volumes and data privacy needs
- Can provide advice on multi-cloud implementation considerations and recommends best practices
- Deep knowledge of one or more Salesforce Products including Sales Cloud Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and other Salesforce products preferred
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce development/ delivery best practices along with integration patterns
- Ability to facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration across product teams and with wider stakeholders including Architects.
- Continuously looking into improving the team’s way of working, challenging existing technology solutions
- Broad industry sector experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Ability to Work with the Teams and Product Managers to identify dependencies and remove blockers
- Someone who can promote an Agile culture
- Must possess strong stakeholder Management skills
- Must be willing to travel and spend long periods of time on client site
- Strong problem-solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented setup and application
- Demonstrated experience of unit, integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same
- Must be willing to work in a team environment-Effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of leading a technical team where mentoring skills have been used
Required Skill Sets:
- Salesforce Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Financial services cloud
Min Experience in years: 6 Years
Max Experience in years: 10 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Sourabh Jain
Recruiters contact number: 7984025209