- Knowledge of at least 2 Salesforce Products/Modules ( Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Financial services cloud etc.)
- Identify and analyze business needs based on current and future roadmaps.
- Expert knowledge of complex requirements gathering, system design, use of various analysis techniques, liaising with developers and testing their output, and assisting with implementation.
- Knowledge of creating As-Is and To-Be process flows is a must
- Create requirements documents and model the relationship between different requirements, business goals and project objectives.
- Work with the Project Manager and cross-functional project teams to deliver pre-project work and take on analysis as part of a defined process
- Exposure to Data migration/data architecture projects (e.g.: moving multiple large data sets and bringing them together into a single system)
- Exposure to Integration projects ( BA may be required to map the existing integration points and understand how these will be replicated in the new systems)
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies with the ability to write clear user stories
- Exposure to Agile tools such as JIRA for user story documentation
- Someone who can promote an Agile culture
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills to present to management and customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to travel and spend long periods of time on client site
- Strong problem-solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented setup and application
- Demonstrated experience of testing and documenting the same
- Must be willing to work in a team environment-Effectively
Required Skill Sets:
- Salesforce BA, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Financial services cloud
Min Experience in years: 6 Years
Max Experience in years: 9 Years
Recruiters Name (Full Name): Sourabh Jain
Recruiters contact number: 7984025209